Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ripley in Australia

I'm Ripley.  And I am five years old.  And I just moved to Australia and I'm staying here for 2 years, I think.  My grandparents have my dog Taz.

And at Australia it really sucks.  It sucks just because my mom wanted baby carrots bnut there were only large carrots.  And right this second, my dad and my brother are building a plastic Christmas tree.  And it's fake.

And the things that are good are the Milo bars.  They were really good and the Twisties and the Cordial was good too.

Today my mom was brushing my hair and she was FINALLY done so I lay down on my couch and a few seconds since then... I fell asleep.  And today Auntie Em is building a Christmas tree.  And we just got to decorate it.  

This is me on my new bed.

1 comment:

Grubert Family said...

Hi Ripley, I went to Disneyland on our day off. It was sooooooo fun! I didn't really go to Disneyland; I went to California Adventure. I went on the Toy Story Ride. It was sooooo fun! You shoot these things that are games and I got more than a thousand points. And then there was this orange ride where you sit in these seats and then you spin around and around and around and around. And it felt like you were going to touch the walls of the building. And I got cotton candy and I threw my cotton candy away. Lily got frozen lemonade, and Gigi got a lolipop. And I went on the carousel with my sisters like four times. And my mom and dad went on this roller coaster that made you go upside down. And two rides I went on twice. One was called Soaring over California and one was the Grizzly River Run. But I was sad because I didn't get to go to Disneyland. And I bought this purse and a wallet and I like them a lot. Love, Sophia
P.S. I miss you sooooooo much!!!!!