Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Phillip Island

I went to Phillip Island AGAIN and this time, I slept at Beth's and Luke's house for 2 nights. And the pillows were so hard. I don't know why but when I was sleeping I needed a big pillow but I didn't have one so I had to fold up the flat pillow.

And we went to the beach and it was warm and so wavy that Casey and one of his friends they got pushed over by a wave. My dad, Dave, and Beth were doing a jog run, and I wanted to come but I wanted to ride my bike, but I was the one which was in front, since I was riding my bike so fast it seemed on a bike they were running so slow. And there was only one cafe at Phillip Island, and I bike rided there, and we went to get banana bread and we went to get milk shakes and they were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.

And at Phillip Island too well we saw a echidna in the bushes and it was black and white and it was really cool, but my mom didn't know where the camera was so we couldn't take a picture of it. And my brother thought it was 2 echidna since it was so big. And that is the end of my story at Phillip Island.

6 comments:

grandma said...

Dearest Ripley--It sounds like you had a wonderful time at the beach. Did you go in the water? Was it cold? We know that the waves in Australia are very big. It must have been exciting to see an echidna--or two. Your blog was great--you really made us feel that we were right there with you--did you save us a little of your milkshake???? Lots of hugs and xx, Grandma and Grandpa

Candace Hsieh said...

Hi Ripley, This is JT's Mom. I just started looking at your blog and I like all your stories. Tonight I will share them with JT. I think he will really like them. Does your blog sort of feel like doing your TWAS? Bye for now :)

Aunt Heidi said...

Hi Ripley,
What a great story! I can't believe you saw an echidna! Maybe you could draw a picture of it and send it to me so I could see what it looked like! It sounds like you are very busy exploring Australia! Have you met anyone in your neighborhood that you could play with? Keep writing all your adventures! We love you,
Aunt Heidi and the rest of your Texas relatives!

Dana said...

Hi Ripley,
What is an echidna? Is an animal, a vegetable or something else?
I am sorry that your pillow was so hard. I like a nice cushiony pillow too so I know how difficult it is when one isn't available.
I am glad that you learned how to ride your bike before you left! When you come back you will be doing all sorts of tricks.
Drink lots of milkshakes--they are good for you (especially chocolate ones)!
Miss you lots.
Dana

Nancy Enoch said...

Hi Ripley,

I've never seen an echidna in real life, only on t.v. and in pictures.

Sorry about the hard pillow. Folding it was a really good idea.

What's your favorite kind of milkshake?

Nancy

Emma said...

Dear Ripley,

Your blog is so fun to read! I love to read it after a long day at school and then I can think of you and all the funny things that you have experienced in Australia. That's too bad about the hot chocolate...but then again, not many people can say that they've been attacked by hot chocolate!

I miss you, but I am sure that Australia will be lots of fun once you get used to it. At least you have all of your stuff from America now, right?

Love you lots,
Emma