Friday, January 2, 2009

Fairy Bread

I saw kiteboarders and there were 20 of them and like a lot of them they like got on a big wave and then they did a huge jump. And I think they jumped 2o feet and I was riding home from the beach and we just stopped to watch kiteboarders.

And we went to a island, it took 2 hours. And we got to stay in the hotel and my neck hurt so much, every time I turned to the right my neck started hurting and we had lots of fun and we stayed SO long. And it rained at the beach so I tried to get under the towels and not let my body get wet.

And there is such a food named musk sticks and Aero and Freckles. And there was a thing called choc mud scones which are sort of like chocolate muffin things, and I liked them very much. And my favorite thing was a finger bun -- it is fairy bread. Fairy bread is some puffy bread and it has icing and it has sprinkles. It is sort of like a donut except it is not a circle.

7 comments:

Bonnie M. said...

Hi Rip,

I think I had "fairy bread" at your house (in Irvine) right before you guys left!

I'm sorry your neck hurt... does it feel better yet?

Wow, I forgot it was summer there. We have been pretty cold here - it's nice to think of you guys going to the beach & riding your bikes all around.

Big hugs,
Bonnie

grandma said...

Dearest Ripley, I am glad that you are blogging agin. I missed hearing what you were doing. It sounds like you are eating yummy stuff and having lots of adventures. I hope that your neck is better-and your tummy too! Please keep writing so we know all that you are doing. I will show your blog to Grandpa later. Lots of hugs and xx, Grandma

grandma said...

Dear Ripley, Don't turn to the right. Also, I wanted to let you know that I am teaching Taz some new things. He is a fast learner. Last night he slept in my bed. He snores!!! Love, Grandpa

grandma said...

Dearest Ripley, I hope that your neck is feeling better. Granny and Pa sent us pictures of you and your family at Christmas. We were happy to see all of you smiling!!It sounds like you are having fantastic adventures. You will be able to show us all around when we visit. Miss you lots--Hugs and xx, Grandma

Nancy Enoch said...

Hi Ripley,

It sounds like you are having wonderful adventures already! Why were you trying to keep your body dry, though? I would expect you to be dancing in the rain.

It has rained a lot here over the last two weeks! I love the way it sounds on my rooftop.

Which island did you go to? How was it different from the mainland?

Miss you,
Nancy

Dana said...

Hi Ripley,

I think the food you're eating is better than the food I am eating.I am so jealous that you get to eat Aeros, if they are what I think they are. Are they delicious chocolate bars that have bubbles in the middle?????

I am glad to hear that you're trying all of these new things. I wish I were there to eat with you!

Take care,

Dana

grandma said...

Dearest Ripley, Here are some tongue twisters for you to try.
Quick kiss. Quicker kiss; Toy boat toy boat toy boat. Did you wear your new bathing suit to the beach? What color is the sand? Lots of love and xx, Grandma