Saturday, January 31, 2009

Conventions and Lice



I made a echidna sort of thing.  I used a ball, pieces of paper, google eyes, a bracelet, and tape.  It's in a circle, so you tape the piece of paper onto the bracelet (and it has a paper clip), and you tape the tail on too, and then you tape the google eyes on and the paper clip on, you turn one of the google eyes upside down, and then you made it.  I'll put a picture on here.

And I made a smacker-ma-jigger.  It is made out of clothespins, a hairband, a pencil, and tape.  And you can hit people with it, when you are very mad -- but I don't do that.  

And, I had lice.  I HATED the treatment.  And it smelled like very very gross perfume and you couldn't breathe, so you needed to put snorkle goggles on yourself and since you couldn't breathe, it's like onions.

 

5 comments:

grandma said...

Dearest Ripley--I loved your echidna and your smacker thing. Do you smack the echidna with it when she doesn't behave? I am so sorry that you had lice. I am sure that the smelly treatment took them all away and you smell sweet again. It sounds like you were very brave to sit still for all the things that you had to do to get rid of the lice. I hope you NEVER get them again!!!
I ama so glad that you like the goldfish webkinz. When I saw it, I thought it was so pretty. There was only one in the store and I wanted it for you!!
I hope that school went well. When you have time, you can blog about it.
Taz says, woof,woof!! xx, Grandma

FeedYourSoul said...

Dear Ripley,
I've only just started reading your blog, but I am so enjoying being able to hear about everything you are experiencing. It all sounds so cool! I love the things you have created, it reminds me a bit of CC. It's terrible you ahd to have lice. I had it once, I felt the same way about it that you do. But, hopefully you won't get it again! I'm looking forward to reading more.
Lots of love,
Jordan

Candace Hsieh said...

Dear Ripley,
Sorry about the lice. Atleast it wasn't ticks because ticks suck your blood and they're kind of gross and some can be really ugly and big.
I might get a blog like you.
From, J.T.

Aunt Heidi said...

Hi Ripley,
I love the smacker thing! I would like one to smack Ben and Emma when they won't put away their laundry!! Can you see the fires? The news is scary--we hope you and Casey are okay and enjoying school. I hope you got the package we sent. We love you!

James Spady said...

HI RIPLEY!

LICE! YUK!! GLAD YOU GOT RIDDED OF THEM. I HAD THEM ONCE BUT THEN I DIDN'T. BYE!

JUNIE B. JONES... THE "B" STANDS FOR "BEATRICE" EXCEPT I DON'T LIKE BEATRICE!